Sabtu, 28 September 2013

Asking Alexandria - A Prophecy

How stubbron are the scars / when they won't fade away 
Or just a gentle reminder that now are better day

We'll be home soon / so dry your eyes / you'll be okay ( you'll be okay )
Oh my God the water its rising, its rising  you just have to believe in me,
 falling that I'll ride this strom alone

We can still make it out ! 'fuck'

I can help you through this, but you have to take my hand...
I can't take your home..!!!
Take my Hand... Take my Hand

I should've known the tides were getting higher
We can still survive...
They think were drowing but our heads are still above the wave..... Above the wave

( I should've known the tides were getting higher )
( We can still survive )
( Above the wave )
( I should've known the tides were getting higher )
( I should've known the tides were getting higher ) 
We can still survive !!!

You never goodbye, goodbye... (4X)
And now your....On your own !!!

You never said goodbye
You never said goodbye, good bye !!!






Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar